Forum de la team Atomic [Lol,Lunatic,Freestyle] :: READ BOOK Protecting Pharaoh's Treasures: My Life In Egypto
Home to Forum de la team Atomic [Lol,Lunatic,Freestyle]
Forum de la team Atomic [Lol,Lunatic,Freestyle]
FAQSearchMembersGroupsProfilePMsRegisterLoginLogout

Bienvenue! 
Bienvenue dans la team Atomic, Invité !
J'espère que tu t'y plairas ! N'hésites pas à envoyer des messages de ce que tu penses,de ce que tu veux améliorer,ect...
Lis directement les messages de Nitro s'il te plait !
Merci de ta compréhension !
A bientot !
Nitro!
READ BOOK Protecting Pharaoh's Treasures: My Life In Egypto

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team Atomic [Lol,Lunatic,Freestyle] Index du Forum -> Absences/Départ -> Départ
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
krysfra
Invités/Ancien Membres

Masculin
MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 15:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: READ BOOK Protecting Pharaoh's Treasures: My Life In Egypto

Protecting Pharaoh's Treasures: My Life in Egyptology
by Wafaa El Saddik
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Protecting Pharaoh's Treasures: My Life in Egyptology
->>>ONLINE BOOK Protecting Pharaoh's Treasures: My Life in Egyptology

Growing up in Egypt's Nile Delta, Wafaa El Saddik was fascinated by the magnificent pharaonic monuments from an early age, and as a student she dreamed of conducting excavations herself and working in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo. At a time when Egyptology was dominated by men, especially those with close connections to the regime, she was determined to succeed, and secured grants to study in Boston, London, and Vienna, eventually becoming the first female general director of the country's most prestigious museum. She launched the first general inventory of the museum's cellars in its more than hundred-year history, in the process discovering long-forgotten treasures, as well as confronting corruption and nepotism in the antiquities administration.
In this very personal memoir, she looks back at the history of her country and asks, What happened to Egypt? Where did Nasser's bright new beginning go wrong? Why did Sadat fail to bring peace? Why did the Egyptians allow themselves to be so corrupted by Mubarak? And why was the Muslim Brotherhood able to achieve power? But her first concern remains: How can the ancient legacy of her country truly be protected?

Details:
price: $20.47
bound:
publisher: The American University in Cairo Press; 1 edition (March 1, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 9774168259, 978-9774168253,
weight: 1.2 pounds (
filesize:

Protecting Pharaoh's Treasures: My Life in Egyptology audio find store price download Protecting Pharaoh's Treasures: My Life in Egyptology purchase book text windows mobile

171bf2437f

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 15:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team Atomic [Lol,Lunatic,Freestyle] Index du Forum -> Absences/Départ -> Départ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

.: © Thème by HalthOx :.

.: http://HalthOx.tk/ :.

.: 2010 - 2011 :.